Sunday, April 5, 2009

Fur Kidz Rule!

This is Dookie. She is one of my 6 Fur Kidz. Yes, I know, Dookie isn't exactly a nice name for a sweet little dog like this. It wasn't her original name and perhaps one day I'll explain the how she came to be known as Dookie.

Ok....on to why Fur Kidz rule:

1. They never pitch a fit in the checkout line at Walmart.

2. They never ask for money.

3. They don't talk back or have a smart mouth.

4. We will never have to help them with homework or school projects.

5. We will never have to buy them a car.

6. They greet me EVERY TIME with a happy face (and tail) and are genuinely happy to see me!

2 comments:

Susan said...

I only have one Fur Kid but I agree that she is a lot easier than my 3 that are now grown. The only thing you have to do is take them for walks and vacuum up hair. Otherwise a piece of cake. Would love to hear how Dookie got the name and please share shots of your other Fur Kids.

Anonymous said...

Dookie is too Cute!
:-)

smiles,
Angie