Friday, October 3, 2008

Meat and Three, Please

It came to my attention recently that the concept of a "Meat and 3" isn't one that's known Nationwide. What?? How can that even be true?



If you've never experienced one of these the cholesterol laden meals, well, you just ain't lived!

Visit this site if still have no idea what I'm talking about:

Meat and Three




This photo was taken on Poinsett Highway in Greenville.



The Dixie is one of many Meat and 3's in Upstate, SC.





Yes, the photo is unbelievably crooked.
So much for my photography skilllzzzz.

3 comments:

Flying Monkeys said...

I didn't know what a Meat and 3 was until I met you.

It's still a great shot!

Andrea said...

Hmm, I've never heard of that. From what I gather, it's basically just a greasy, Southern meal? Can one of the sides be cornbread? Yum! LOL

Amazingly, I used the site you linked to to find one in Homestead that happens to be pretty close to where I used to live back in the day! I guess I was too young to remember something like that.

Anonymous said...

Hey Cousin!

Your pic is fine...I think it looks more interesting crooked!